Saturday, September 13, 2008

1


Yesterday I saw the new Coen Brother's movie Burn After Reading. I liked it, my friend didn't. It was funny to watch a whole plot build upon a CD with some 'serious CIA shit' on it, and all that happens due to the presumptions, insecurities, and greed of of people; which in the end just reveals their stupidity. No mater the personalities or background of all the characters each one of them was just as guilty as the next.

Also, I started learning Italian last night.

I really don't feel quite adapt to this blogging, most of the ones I read are very simple and artistic or opinionated and lengthy. I feel as though mine might draw a similar resemblance to a journal. I've made previous attempts to write in a journal but always failed due to my laziness to pull out a pen. So, since I am on the computer more frequently than I would like to admit, I have just decided to start one. 

No comments: